We start to tackle Kelly’s favorite topic: Nutrition! Join us as we discuss her main nutrition principles, including the “dirty dozen”, grass-fed beef, plant-based diets, and more.
- Kelly’s blog: hopeandnourishment.com
- David Servan-Schreiber, MD, PhD, (2009), Anticancer: A New Way of Life, Penguin House
- Russell L. Blaylock, (2019), Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients, Kensington Publishing
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine. (2019, June 10). Tart cherry shown to decrease joint pain, sore muscles in some breast cancer patients. ScienceDaily. Retrieved March 10, 2022
- Ben A. Williams Ph.D. , (2002), Surviving “Terminal” Cancer: Clinical Trials, Drug Cocktails, and Other Treatments Your Oncologist Won’t Tell You About, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Follow the Unchosen Fork:
Disclaimer: The contents of this podcast, including text, graphics, images, and other materials created and/or disseminated by The Unchosen Fork are for informational purposes only. The Contents are NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, before beginning a nutritional plan and/or taking nutritional supplements. Reliance on any information provided by this podcast, others content appearing on this podcast, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. None of the contents of this podcast are intended to be relied upon for medical treatment or diagnosis. The Unchosen Fork, their affiliates, nor any of the host family members assumes any liability or responsibility for damage or injury to person or property arising from any use of any product, service, information, or instruction contained on this Podcast.